For many years we have been treating and accompanying people from war and conflict zones as well as those, who are, due to political pursuit, have been seeking asylum in Germany.
Our Department for Refugee Services offers in particular for vulnerable refugees and migrants and those especially in need of protection, psychological and psychotherapeutic diagnostic and issues if required a clinical-psychological expert statement.
Strengthening those who are affected, resource oriented procedures, overcoming of isolation and dealing with ostracism and discrimination are key aspects of our psychological and psychotherapeutic work. With our therapy offers that are oriented toward the respective country of origin or ethnicity we are supporting our clients to process their traumata and help them with the integration process.
Our offers include
- Psychological counseling regarding our treatment possibilities and further offers
- Psychological support and orientation guidelines in schools, training programs and careers
- Counselling concerning family problems and problems in the social environment
- Short and long term psychotherapy in both individual and group sessions
- Family sessions
- Short term therapy in special circumstances
- Low-threshold offers of group therapies
- Relaxation exercises
- Body-oriented techniques
- Gestalt therapeutic methods psychodrama
Open consultation hour in Farsi
Tuesday 01:00pm – 02:00pm
Tel.: +49 (0) 30 30 39 06 -720
Open consultation hour in Arabic
Friday 01:00pm – 02:00pm
Tel.: (030) 30 39 06 -86
Due to the restrictions caused by the Corona Pandemic, we ask for advance notification by e-mail or telephone. Please point out if another language is required!