Our regular offers comprise vocational and training preparation, mentored internships in cooperating partner companies, placements into training programs and jobs as well as special tuitions.
The Zentrum ÜBERLEBEN offers participants who are interested in a training program or occupation in the commercial or industrial-technical department a vocational and training preparatory course free of charge.
The course lasts 4 months and includes:
- Knowledge of the basic subjects
- Preparation and support regarding interview processes as well as
- A supervised internship
During the training program, the entry level vocational qualification or the preparation for a highschool diploma we offer supervisory support through special tuitions in German and maths, preparation for the final exam and social educational care.
Current apprenticeship and further education programs
- Vocational orientation in the commercial and industrial-technical department
- Preparation for apprenticeship and placement for commercial and industrial-technical occupations
- Special tuitions in German and maths
Start: Please see the flyers at the bottom of the page.
- Computer course for women only
- Computer course beginners
- Computer course advanced
Basics of using computers
- How to use a computer
- Terms in German & English
- Creating files & folders
- How is an operating system built
Basics for the Internet
- How does an internet browser work
- How to use Google & Co correctly
- Writing emails
- Dangers of the Internet
Introduction to MS Office programs
At the end of the course you will receive a certificate of attendance.