Center ÜBERLEBEN gGmbH
House K, Entrance C
Tel.: +49 (0)30 30 39 06 -0
Fax: +49 (0)30 30 61 43 71
CEO: Prof. Dr. Karin Weiss und Gerrit A. Schümann
Shareholder: Überleben – Stiftung für Folteropfer
Year of establishment: The Zentrum ÜBERLEBEN gGmbH was founded in 1992 as “Behandlungszentrum für Folteropfer e.V.”. The outsourcing of operative activities into a new legal form took place in 2016.
Reg.-Nr. HRB 180206 B
Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg
Pursuant to § 5 para. 1 No. 9 of the German Corporate Tax Act (KStG, Körperschaftssteuergesetz) and pursuant to § 3 No. 6 of the German Trade Tax Act (GewStG, Gewerbesteuergesetz), the corporation is exempt from trade tax as it solely and directly serves tax-privileged non-profit purposes in the sense of §§ 51 et seq. of the AO. (PDF)
Certificate of Registration / Handelsregisterauszug (PDF)
Bank für Sozialwirtschaft
IBAN: DE82 1002 0500 0001 5048 00
Responsibility for content under § 10 paragraph 3 MDStV: Prof. Dr. Karin Weiss und Gerrit A. Schümann
Übersetzung: Frances Hill / Colette Kabeya / translated.net
Social Media-Netiquette: PDF
Information according to the Telemedia Act:
- Online content: The author accepts no guarantee for the topicality, correctness, completeness, or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author, relating to damages of a material or immaterial nature caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information are categorically denied, provided that there is no evidence of wilful intent or gross negligence on the part of the author. All offers are subject to change and non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to alter, add to or delete sections of the website or the entire offer without prior notice, or to cease publication temporarily or permanently.
- References and links: In the case of direct or indirect links which are located outside of the author’s responsibility, the author is only liable if he was aware of the content and it would have been technically possible and reasonable for him to restrict use in the case of improper content. The author of this site, and not those who just refer to the respective publication via links, is the only party liable for any other contents, and in particular for damages resulting from the use or non-use of information provided in this way. These limitations are also valid for contributions made by external parties in guestbooks, forums and mailing lists provided by the author.
- Copyright and trademarks: The author aims to observe the copyrights of all graphics, sounds and texts used in all publications, to use graphics, sounds and texts created by him or to use graphics, sounds and texts which do not require a licence. Protected trademarks and names, graphics, sounds and texts have generally not been identified as such. The absence of such indications in no way implies that such names, images, sounds or other text belong to the public domain in the context of trademark or copyright law. In the case of unintentional copyright violation the author will remove the object from the publication, or at least indicate it with the appropriate copyright after notification.
- Data protection: If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (e-mail addresses, name, addresses) is given, the input of this data shall take place on a voluntary basis. The use and payment of all offered services are also permitted, insofar as this is technically possible and reasonable, without the provision of such data, or through the entry of anonymous data or the use of an alias.
- Legal validity of this disclaimer: This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the Internet publication from which a link to this page was provided. Insofar as sections of this text or individual terms within it are not, or are no longer or not fully, applicable to the legal situation, the content and validity of the remaining parts of the document shall remain unaffected.